Are you an Eco-Vegan Gal or Guy? Tell the world with an organic t-shirt made in the USA by three passionate vegans! Long sleeve women's shirts now available!
Price: $25 (plus $5 shipping to anywhere in the US, or $12 shipping to Canada - if you live elsewhere please contact Whitney for shipping details)
* Women's Tee Shirts Are Sold Out: place your request for one here
Long Sleeve (available for women only):
Price: $30 (plus $6 shipping to anywhere in the US, or $13 shipping to Canada - if you live elsewhere please contact Whitney for shipping details)
* Is your size sold out? Place your request for one here
shirt sleeves are rolled up in this photo
In spring 2011 I had an Eco-Vegan Gal t-shirt made so I could wear it to events. It was important to me to have it be organic, made in the USA and not very expensive. Not only did I find someone that could make all three happen, but she also happens to be a vegan activist in LA (local to me at the time) who designs beautiful vegan shirts for companies like PETA. Along with her partner Hal, Christina Cho of Lavish Lint is a vegan t-shirt rock star! I ended up with a beautiful shirt that is very soft and comfortable - I have received many compliments on it, so now you can have your very own!
Would you like to wear an Eco-Vegan Gal or Eco-Vegan Guy shirt? They're:
- organic cotton
- made in the USA
- designed in Los Angeles (then screen printed)
- machine washable and durable
- long (you can cut them shorter and they won't fray)
- sizes are true to store-bought sizes - if you're typically a medium then you'd want a medium in this shirt too.
Photos by Melissa Schwartz & Whitney Lauritsen