Eager to learn more? Discover fun & interesting tips & facts on my Pinterest board
It has begun! Join me on my first day of Natural Products Expo West in this video, featuring the latest products from:
- - PROBAR
- - Pure Bar
- - Artisana
- - Purely Elizabeth
- - Beanfields
- - The Brooklyn Salsa Company
- - Califia Almond Milk
- - Bambooe
- - Navitas Naturals
- - Earth Balance
- - VEGA
- - Inner-Eco
- - OMG!
- - Poppy's Cleaners
- - NibMor
- - Pacari and Dr. Nita's
- - Cloud-Top
- - Bold Organics
- - Yoga Earth's Keen-Wah
- - Farmhouse Culture
- - EatPastry
Jeri Taira has been one of the most supportive Eco-Vegan Gal viewers. She has the most fantastic energy, which you can feel illuminating through the computer even though she's thousands of miles away (I mean, just look at that gorgeous smile!). She thrives on sharing her thoughts on Faith and Nutrition through writing and photos, and unwraps her journey in everyday living at "GodsDreamsforMe", Facebook and Twitter. She writes on plant-based topics at Examiner.com and Greenwala.com.
Here are her thoughts on EvG:
"The Larry Cook Series on you wonderfully sums up why I began following Eco-Vegan Gal 3 years ago. I’m so thankful for this amazing website. Here, I find so much motivation to make the changes I need to for my own healthy living. The researched information is shared in a way that I can understand as an everyday person. I totally enjoy the varied resources and the fun ways you share them. In following Eco-Vegan Gal, I’m now able to share with others through writing and casual conversation. The point is that I just love it here! Whitney, you're amazing in how you instill all things eco-vegan. From newbie to seasoned eco-vegan all are made welcome here.
"My Favorite Eco-Vegan Gal video right now: How To Eat More Green, Raw Food & Why You Should (note: I always think your last video or article is my fave until a new one comes out...lol)."
I hope you can see why I think Jeri is so amazing, but you'll really understand how it feels once you connect with her and read her passionate articles. Thanks Jeri for all the incredible support and love - so glad to feature you as the very first Viewer of the Month!
My wife has been vegan for many years and I just joined her a while back (talk about a good way to improve a marriage!).I am getting resistance from friends (and our kids, college age) and wanted something to point to for them to see the benefits of being vegan. I remember watching a video you had which was basically showing your transformation from pre vegan to vegan with oil and sugar, finally to where you are now, and I have to say the changes were so impressive! Can you point me to a video where you showed that?
- The Abolitionist Approach - animal rights info
- ADAPPT - this page answers nearly every question about veganism...
- Compassionatecook.com - Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's recipes and resources
- The Fruit Pursuit/Some Like It Raw - holistic health articles and raw recipes
- Happy Herbivore - recipes and blog (check out my review of her book)
- Heart Attack Proof - website of Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Kind Life - Alicia Silverstone's blog with tips and recipes
- No Meat Athlete
- Oh She Glows - inspirational blog with recipes
- PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine)
- T. Colin Campbell Foundation - scientific integrity for optimal health
- Vegan Coach
- Vegan Consultant - inspirational and informative blog
- Vegweb.com - recipes, articles, forum
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Gary Yourofsky's lectures
- Earthlings (check out my interview with the director)
- Forks Over Knives
- TEDxCambridge: Caldwell Esselstyn on making heart attacks history
- The Last Heart Attack -- CNN Dr. Sanjay Gupta full Documentary
- Meet your Meat (narrated by Alec Baldwin)
- Vegucated (check out my video from the after party)
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell II
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Living
- The Cure: Heal Your Body, Save Your Life by Dr. Timothy Brantley
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn
- Living Vegan for Dummies
- Mad Cowboy: Plain Truth from the Cattle Rancher Who Won't Eat Meat by Howard F. Lyman
My camera!! Use your cameras, people! Best resource ever! People LOVE to see yummy vegan food! I try to get to their hearts through their stomachs ;)