While flying isn't eco-friendly, I am determined to make this trip as eco-vegan as possible. I would love your advice on where to go in Maui (I'll be in Lahaina).
Here's what I've discovered so far:
- Down to Earth - ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural Store (cool!)
- Flatbread Company - pizza
- Fresh Mint Vegetarian - Vietnamese
- Joy's Place - "a new kind of fast food restaurant that uses Organically and Locally Grown Ingredients"
- Mana Food - grocery
- Pacific`O - contemporary with a great vegetarian dish
- Polli's Mexican Restaurant
- Veg Out
Besides eating, what else can I do that would be eco-friendly?