Here are some of the things we've been eating:
- Daiya cheese of course
- Kaya Sushi - yummy veggie rolls (review coming soon)
- M Cafe deli salads and rice pudding (review coming soon)
- Pancake mix from The Craving Place (check out my review)
- Pizza Fusion (unfortunately the GF crust is not vegan) - (review 1, 2, 3)
- Seed Kitchen kale salad and burgers with bun (review 1, 2, 3, 4,
- zPizza - vegan and gluten-free! (review coming soon)
- There will be more reviews from Maui coming soon (the island was pretty accommodating)
I also came across this great website today called Living Without.
Do you have any questions about eating gluten-free? Or perhaps some advice from your own experience? Please comment below.