“If you want a BIG life, the kind of life you dream of, it starts with BIG energy, and I have found no greater tool to infuse my body with ridiculous amounts of energy, than living raw foods." ~ Pam Sterling
I met Pam Sterling via some friends of mine when she owned Laguna Green, and I instantly connected with her - she is truly an eco-vegan. At the time, Pam had recently started experimenting with the raw foods diet and was really excited about it. Almost a year later, Pam's life has evolved beautifully - she now shares her passion for the healthy diet by teaching classes. I was never able to join her because they were located in the O.C. and conflicted with my schedule. However, I am thrilled to help Pam announce her new tele-seminar class!
Pam's new class is called Outrageous Joy 30-Day Raw Food Adventure, which is a perfect name because her lifestyle has put her on top of the world - she really shines. I love the format of the class - she makes it so accessible and encouraging. It's also unbelievably affordable!
Here's Pam's description of the class:
- Do you want to take your health and your life to the next level?
- Do you want to have crystal clear mental clarity?
- Do you want to experience ridiculous amounts of energy?
- Do you want to live with Outrageous Joy?
We’ll spend 30 days together with a weekly tele-seminar, a one-on-one coaching session with me, plus you’ll get my Raw Food Starter Kit, 30 of my favorite raw food recipes, menu suggestion, Raw How-To videos, and each participant will be paired with another participant as an intention partner for daily support and inspiration.
WHEN: Monday, April 26th for 5 weeks
6PM PST - 8PM; CST - 9PM EST
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (and for more information)
This Raw Food Adventure could cause you to:
- Look 5 or 10 years younger than you really are.
- Lose weight without even trying.
- Jump out of bed before the alarm goes off in the morning.
- Experience outright giddiness that could be embarrassing in public places.
Join me and Pam when we speak on the Women of the Green Generation panel on Wednesday, April 28th in Downtown L.A.