Right before Evie came into my life in November 2009 I got stocked up on vegan dog cookies. Over the past (almost) 2 years she's tried pretty much every brand out there and enjoys most of them. I was curious which she liked best, so I took one of each and laid them all out for her, allowing her to take 7 (out of 18 options) each day. Here are the results, which you can see via video below as well.
- STAM - grain-free dog treats. 10% of treat profits are donated to no-kill animal sanctuaries.
- Want a Cookie - no artificial flavors or colors, wheat-free, corn-free, sugar-free
- Alaska's Bakery: Oatmeal & Date - organic, wheat-free
- Max & Ruffy's: Wolf Peach Flavor - organic
- Zuke's Z-Bones - cleans teeth & freshens breath, antioxidants
- Buddy Biscuits by Cloud Star: Peanut Butter Flavor - soft & chewy, no corn, soy, propylene glycol, BHA or BHT
- Boston Baked Bonz - organic
- Mr. Pugsly's by PetGuard - partially organic, free of corn, wheat, soy, and yeast
- Mr. Barky's by PetGuard - yeast free, no by-products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, added sweeteners, salt or sugar.
- Max & Ruffy's: Molasses Explosion Flavor - organic
- Wet Noses: Washington Apples & Carrots Flavor - organic
- Raw Dog Action Snacks
- Sweet Potato chews (though she loved these as a puppy)
- Wet Noses: Pumpkin Flavor
Even I've tried some of these treats, such as Alaska's & Mac & Ruffy's, and they're pretty good! Enjoy the video!