About the Book
I look forward to Natural Products Expo year round and spend months planning for it. I anticipate it like a child does Christmas Eve (seriously). The 4 days on the show floor are magical, and I’m not alone in these feelings. There are 15 other contributors to this ebook who feel equally as passionate about this event.
As fun as it can be, Expo is first and foremost a serious business event. You’ll be exposed to powerful people in the natural products industry that you may never meet outside of the convention center. You’ll experience product launches before the rest of the world does.
The tips we’ve shared in this book will help attendees and exhibitors have an extraordinarily successful time at this special show. You’ll feel more relaxed, more prepared and more confident. You’ll be equipped with strategies to make the most out of important business opportunities. Our goal is to help you have the best experience ever at Expo (as it’s referred to in the industry).
- Colleen Holland: Co-Founder of VegNews Magazine
- Waylon Lewis: Founder of elephantjournal.com and host of Walk the Talk Show
- Max Goldberg: Founder of Living Maxwell and Pressed Organic Juice Directory
- Tess Masters: Founder of The Blender Girl
- Jason Wrobel: Vegan Chef and YouTube Personality
- Jill Pyle: Co-Founder of Vegan Cuts
- Robert Cheeke: Vegan Author and Brand Ambassador for Vega
- Erica Dermer: Founder of Celiac and the Beast
- Heather Goldberg and Jenny Engel: Co-Founders of Spork Foods
- Cobi Kim: Founder of Veggietorials brand and YouTube channel
- Jackie Day: Author of The Vegan Way and Founder of My Vegan Journal
- Janet Morgenstern Passani: Senior Brand Marketer of Jute Marketing and Founder of BostonEco
- Jill Ettinger: LA-based food focused journalist
- Jennifer D. Harris: Freelance Food & Travel Writer; Owner of Gluten Free Go-To Guide
- Blythe Metz Ph.D: Host of Blythe Natural Living
Buy The Book - Name Your Price
If you'd like to purchase the book, the profits go directly back into producing more content on Eco-Vegan Gal. You pick the price you'd like to contribute. To pay a higher or lower price, click on the number displayed on the shopping cart page and type in your preferred price.
Get The Book For Free
Share the book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ to get a complimentary copy.
About the PDF
The PDF is 14mb in size and can be opened on any digital device (computer, mobile phone, tablet).
To save it to your device: click on the top or bottom right side of the PDF image/web browser and select the "save" option. You can save it to your computer hard drive and open in a PDF viewer (such as Adobe and Preview), or in the book application (such as Kindle and iBooks) of your mobile device.
If you have trouble, refer to the instructions about reading and saving PDF files on your specific device.
* this guide is based on my personal experience attending and covering Expo since 2009. It is not endorsed by NewHope
Sign Up to Be Notified About Future Editions
This guide will be updated before and after Expo West and Expo East, based on what I learned each show. Sign up for the mailing list to stay in the loop.