So, you're in love, huh? Maybe it's with a person, your child, a companion animal, or all of the above! Or perhaps you've looking for love and don't know where to start, but you know you want it to be an eco-vegan relationship. No matter your situation, the articles in this section will help your love life become as healthy and green as possible.
"Since the beginning of time, humans have shown innate ability to take something good and make it way better. This action has improved the lives of generations."
The statement above (from the Way Better Snacks website) reminded me that we have the capacity to make a big change for the better at any moment, especially when we work together. I write this a day after the tragedy in Connecticut, which took the lives of many innocent children and adults. This event left the whole country, if not the world, in a state of shock and sadness, in a period of time that is meant for joy and celebration amongst family and friends. I've picked up two major points from conversations online and in person: people are ready to do something to prevent tragedy and they're making it a priority to cherish their loved ones. But I wonder, why does it take tragedy to come to these realizations?
- Ami (contains corn)
- Avoderm (contains soy, vitamin A and D may originate from an animal source)
- BiOpet (entirely vegan, organic, contains wheat, Australian)
- Dr. Harveys Veg-To-Bowl (pre-mix)
- Evolution (entirely vegan)
- Humane Choice (not entirely vegan because of micronutrients)
- Lively Doggie Food (contains corn, wheat, & soy)
- Monzies (organic, raw) & Sojos Dog Food Mix
- Natural Balance
- Natural Life (contains corn, wheat, & soy)
- Nature's Recipe (contains soy, may have animal derived vitamin sources)
- Pet Guard
- Purina HA (*not sure if it's vegan, but it seems like it)
- Tykies (entirely vegan & raw)
- V-Dog (entirely vegan, contains corn, wheat, & soy)
- Vegan Pet (Australia)
- Wysong (may not be vegan, because claimed to have animal derived vitamin D3)
- Yarrah (Organic, contains corn, wheat, & soy)