- A few months ago I found some beautiful paper by PapOrganics/Perennial Paper, but they don't have any information about how to buy it on their website.
- The Green Life now carries paper by Fish Lips, but it's not quite what I'm looking for
- Whole Foods in Venice carries pretty paper by Soolip but it's not holiday themed
- Bloomin' is cool because you can plant all their products when you're done with them (but they don't have a huge selection of wrapping paper).
- Natural Elements has really cool paper, and I've seen it at a few stores (though I don't see any for the holidays)
- Of The Earth has plant-able paper too, and some for the holidays!
- Peaceful Valley has a good selection, but not much for the holidays.
- Seltzer has really fun products, but not much for the holidays.
Green Girl Gift Wrap - small selection, including for the holidays
Paper Mojo - a large selection for the holidays, and it's on sale!
Amy Butler Design - BEAUTIFUL paper, but not for the holidays ; (
ErinRuth - very nice paper, some could work for the holidays
Green Solutions has paper that can pass for the holidays
CrinkleCo has really cute paper, and some for the holidays
** GreenYour.com has great advice: Be careful with wrapping paper advertised as "recycled." This could mean it merely employs a mix of virgin wood fiber and pre-consumer waste. Instead, check product labels for a high percentage of post-consumer waste (ideally, 100 percent PCW).
Let's not forget the reusable options:
- Pre-used gift bags