So far this is what I've found:
- Earthen Jar
- Chia Shang - "Has vegetarian and vegan choices featuring seitan and tofu, vegan chicken and beef, soybean skin rolls, tofu, veggies. Try the hot and sour soup (vegan)"
- Blue Nile (Ethiopian)
- Amer's Deli - "has tasty vegan sandwiches, such as the Lindsey's True Grazer, which comes with heaps of hummus, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, sprouts, and lettuce and is served on whole-wheat bread."
- Big Ten Burrito's - "$3 vegan plate, which is loaded with black beans, pinto beans, rice, guacamole, and fresh salsa"
- Big City Small World Bakery - vegan ding-dongs, cakes, and cookies
- People's Food Co-Op - has a fair-trade coffee shop offering vegan pastries.