One of my favorite parts of being in the eco and vegan communities is that I meet amazing people who are passionate about making the world a better place. Because many are based in Los Angeles, a lot of these individuals have incredible talent on camera. Therefore, several of my friends and acquantainces have entered a contest to win their own TV show. They depend on votes to get the attention of producers, who could give them the opportunity to compete on a reality show called "Oprah's Search for the Next TV Star". Please check out their audition videos below - your vote will help bring healthy and green living into the mainstream:
- The Healthy Voyager by Carolyn Scott
- ECO LIVING with Vanessa Meier
- Holistic Living with Rachel Avalon
- Your OWN Healthy Foodie by Laura Klein
- Queen For A Day by Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff
- Refresh Your Nest - Creating Healthy Homes...one NEST at a time! By Lisa Beres
- Conscious Eating and Living. By Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- My Boho Life with Gina La Morte
- Yvonne Smith
- Tamara Henry "Green T"
- Troy Casey, The Certified Health Nut
- Pure Natural Diva Live by Tania Reuben
If you're wondering why I'm not entering, I decided this wan't a good fit for me for a number of reasons (one being that I was almost on a similar show for filmmakers a few years ago, which was a little too intense to relive!). But I think it's an amazing opportunity for others, so please join me and vote for those that you believe in and help bring attention to these important topics!