You know what time it is: healthy and sustainable weekly roundup time! Learn what superfoods you should eat everyday, how to compost, what chips to ditch MSG-soaked Doritos for, how to make almond milk, where to get a mind upgrade, and enter to win $50 worth of organic clothing! Are You Ready For Dis?!
- Health Tip of the Week: Eat your greens! Especially superfoods like wheatgrass, spinach, broccoli, dulse, spirulina, chlorella
- Eco Tip of the Week: Compost!
- Restaurant of the Week: Cha-ya vegan Japanese (San Francisco)
- Book of the Week: The Beginner's Guide to Natural Living by Larry Cook
- Vegan Food of the Week: Kettle brand's Tias! and Garden of Eatin' Red Hot Blues chips - healthy, partially organic alternative to MSG laced Doritos!
- Video of the Week: How to Make Almond Milk with The Vegan Zombie
- Website of the Week: From A to Vegan - various perspectives on the lifestyle, from food to fashion
- Shout-out of the Week: Silvie and Maryl - holistic mind upgrades
- T-Shirt of the Week: Eco-Vegan Gal and Guy shirts now available for pre-order!
- Answer of the Week: Question - Is homemade pectin vegan?
- Question for You of the Week: What's your favorite green food?
- Response of the Week: Sandra Muoio had a great conversation with a grocery store customer about sources of vegan protein, then helped her make a shopping list!
- Giveaway Winner: Kim from Texas won vouchers for Earth's Own Almond and Rice milks and a $40 gift certificate to Whole Foods!
Giveaway: $50 gift certificate to bgreen apparel, an organic clothing company!
How to Enter:
- Facebook - follow Eco-Vegan Gal and bgreen, and leave any comment on bgreen's page
- Twitter - follow Eco-Vegan Gal and bgreen and RT this contest tweet
- YouTube - subscribe to Eco-Vegan Gal channel
- Comment - comment here or on YouTube, confirm that you completed the steps above and tell me why wearing organic clothing is important to you
- Extra credit - record a video response to any of my videos on YouTube (one on organic clothing would be nice)
- **Make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch with you if you win!**
Winner will be announced in next weekly roundup - good luck!