Just got back from my second trip to Whole Foods Santa Monica (Wilshire & 22nd) this week.
Got a great lunch today:
- Kale salad (savory & sweet)
- Orange cranberry couscous (sweet)
- Forbidden Rice salad (savory)
- Vegetable Tamale (savory, moist)
- Fabe's mini Coconut Chip cookies (unbelievably good!)
I went on Wednesday hoping they'd have Daiya, but they didn't. I asked the customer service desk if they could look into ordering, and they said they would.
Here are some of the cool vegan products I spotted there.
- Majestic Garlic Paste
- Food For Life burgers, "chicken" patties & nuggets
- The store has a great vegan buffet too
- Spotted new flavors of Coconut Bliss there on Wednesday but were gone today!