What better way to beat the Monday blues than with a weekly roundup?! Here's what I share in this week's video (hint - I'm giving something away worth $50!!):
- Vegan Company of the Week: Baked LA
- Book of the Week: Do It Gorgeously by Sophie Uliano - check out this video beauty recipe!
- Website of the Week: Garden Gansta
- Shout-out of the Week: Kathy Kolla and World's Littlest Brat movie
- Article of the Week: Five Reasons Why Man = Meat
- Health Tip of the Week: Eat more seaweed, especially dulse!
- Restaurant of the Week: Peña Pachamama in North Beach, San Francisco
- Answer of the Week: What type of stevia do I use? (from XtinaCUMSLindaPerry)
- Question of the Week: What's the coolest and most unique product you've made at home? For instance, my favorite is lip balm/chapstick - check out the how to video here.
And last but not least, the 1st Video Giveaway of the Week! This one is for the gals (though guys can give it to their gals) - a $50 gift certificate to Ecolissa! Ecolissa is a self-proclaimed eco-vegan online shop with beautiful sustainable clothing and accessories for women. In this video I wore a gorgeous, insanely comfortable shirt from EcoSkin, which is a perfect example of the amazing offerings on the site (and it's on sale right now!).
Here's what you have to do to enter the giveaway:
- Follow Eco-Vegan Gal and Ecolissa on Facebook and Twitter
- RT this contest tweet on Twitter, or write up your own version of it
- Subscribe to Eco-Vegan Gal on YouTube
- Extra credit: make a video response to this weekly roundup video telling me why you want the gift certificate, or, do a video response to the Why Be Vegan/Vegetarian/Veg-Curious video.
Winner will be announced in next weekly weekly roundup, which will go live on Monday, August 22nd. Good luck!
Have a question or want to see something in particular on my next weekly roundup or another upcoming video? Let me know here or on my YouTube channel, and don't forget to subscribe to be the first to know when I upload a new one!