- Nature's Answer Sambucus Black Elder Berry extract (sugar free)
- Herbescent Immunity Spirit tea (although this is better to take before a cold)
- Yogi Cold Season tea
- Herbs Etc. Osha Root Complex Syrup (it tastes AWFUL but really helps calm coughs and is really soothing)
- Herbon Organics elderberry cherry herbal throat drops
- Neti pot
- Olbas Inhaler
- La Natura Organic Shea Body Butter
- Crazy Rumors lip balm (order online)
- Hank & Cheef handkerchiefs (order online)
- Miso soup
Wednesday, 04 November 2009 11:49
Natural cold remediesWritten by Whitney Lauritsen
I recently got a cold for the first time in years. I figured it was my body's way of telling me I needed to rest more, slow down, and eat better.
Here are some products I used as remedies to beat the coughing, sniffling, headaches, body chills, and dry lips & nose. I found most of them at Whole Foods.