Ingredients (use organic whenever possible):
- Grapefruit - 1
- Pear - 1
- Cucumber - 1
- Dandelion Greens - 1 small handful (about 1/5 of a store-bought bunch)
- Spinach - 1 small handful
- Ginger - 1 inch piece (or to taste)
- Wash each ingredient well with water (and optional produce wash).
- Cut ingredients into pieces that will fit through your juicer.
- Juice each ingredient one at a time.
- Stir to combine flavors and then pour into a glass.
- If any of the tart or bitter ingredients are too strong, add in more cucumber and/or pear.
Curious what juicer I recommend? Click here to learn why I love my Omega 8004.