Ingredients - Dressing:
- almond butter (raw if you can get it) - 1 cup
- avocado (ripe) - 1
- lime juice (fresh) - 1/3 cup
- Coconut Aminos - 2-3 tbsp
- garlic - 2-4 cloves
- ginger - 2 inch piece (or more to taste)
- stevia powder - 1/2 tsp (more or less to taste)
- mint leaves (fresh) - 10-20 (10 is very mild)
- red pepper flakes - 1-2 tbsp
- water - 1 cup
- nuts (chopped) - handful of almonds and/or cashews work great
- Optional modifications: tamari or Nama Shoyu instead of Aminos, coconut water instead of water, 6 soaked dates instead of stevia, add serrano pepper
Ingredients - Vegetables:
You can use you favorite vegetables, or anything that you would normally have in a stir fry. This is what i used, and it was delicious!
- broccoli - 1 head, chopped (stems can be used as well)
- snow peas - 1 cup
- peas (fresh, not frozen) - 1/2 cup
- bok choy - 1 big or 2 small, chopped
- red bell pepper - 1, diced
- daikon radish - 1, shredded
- zucchini - 1, shredded
- cilantro - 1/4 cup, chopped
- alfalfa sprouts - 1 cup
- Other ideas: coconut water instead of water in dressing, sesame seeds, fresh parsley, scallions, red cabbage, parsnips, burdock root, carrots
- Blend dressing ingredients together until smooth. Taste and adjust if necessary. Consistency should be thick and creamy but pourable - add water if it's too thick
- Put vegetables in a big bowl and pour dressing on top, then mix well.
- Eat right away, or let it sit in fridge to allow flavors to marinate and grow stronger.
How did you make this recipe?