I'm excited to introduce a new segment of Eco-Vegan Gal - the Weekly Roundup! Every Tuesday you can tune in for a summary of my favorite healthy and sustainable discoveries, consisting of tips, articles, videos, products, restaurants, books, and websites!
This past week I found some great green things and here are my thoughts:
Links from the video:
- Eco Tip of the Week: Green Hair Curling
- Eco Shout-Out: Compost shirt by Hippo Works
- Article of the Week: Bear Bile
- Video of the Week: Saving Valentina
- Vegan Product of The Week: The Vegan Vine wine
- Restaurant of the Week: Cafe Gratitude's "I Am Cool" Mint Chocolate Shake
- Book of the Week: Unprocessed by Chef AJ
- Product of the Week: Scotch Naturals non-toxic water based nail polish
- Website Shout-Out: Greenwala's Marketplace
Got any questions or requests for the next video? If so, comment below and I'll answer them in my next roundup, which goes live every Tuesday!