Wednesday, 17 August 2011 03:23
Raw Goddess Salad Dressing, Adapted from Crazy Sexy Diet
This organic dressing is super easy and quick to make - full of flavor and can be modified to fit your taste buds. I modified it a little from the Raw Green Goddess Dressing Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet.
It's gluten-free, soy-free, salt-free, sugar-free, and anti-candida diet friendly. I used a little olive oil, but it could probably be omitted and subbed with more water.
Yields: 1 large salad
- tahini - 1/8 cup
- olive oil - 1/8 cup
- Coconut Aminos - 1/2 tbsp
- chickpea miso - 1 tsp (you can use regular miso if you don't mind the soy)
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp
- parsley (fresh) - 1/4 cup
- water - 1/4 cup
- garlic - 1/2 clove (or less if you don't want it very garlicky)
- onion - good sized slice
- Put in a processor or blender and blend baby blend!
- Pour over your favorite salad. I used: romaine lettuce, kale, tomato, bok choy, avocado, alfalfa sprouts, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds.