Saturday, 06 August 2011 23:21
Vegan, Alkaline Recipes from Nik Tyler
Way back in 2009 Nik Tyler (aka, the man who inspired me to be vegan) went to "two transformative weeks at The Rancho De Sol-Ph Miracle Ranch" and came back with incredible enthusiasm and energy. So much so that he sent me daily emails of the foods he had been making, with beautiful pictures. I posted these on Eco-Vegan Gal and they are some of the most popular recipes on the site.
These recipes are also gluten-free, soy-free, oil-free, sugar-free and anti-candida. Some are also salt-free and raw.
- Bed of Alfalfa Sprouts
- Diced tomatoes, celery, cucumber, purple cabbage, onions
- Topped off with one sundried tomato, teaspoon Olive oil, Hemp Oil, Sea Salt, Curry Powder, Ginger, Garlic
Alkaline Avocado Shake:
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Sliced Cucumber
- 1 Bunch of Spinach
- Handful of Dill, Cilantro, Parseley, Cherry Tomatos
- Tablespoon of Lemon
- Full Peeled Lime
- Chopped Celery
- Blend in Vitamix
- When smooth, pour in glass
- Drizzle tea spoon of olive oil and hemp oil
- Top with one cherry tomato and a teaspoon of hempseeds
- Sprinkle some ginger, garlic and curry powder on top
- Add a celery stick a a stirrer to mix & enjoy
- Warm Alkaline water on low level heat
- Add Sauteed Kelp, onions, fresh garlic and ginger.
- Warm/cook until Kelp is softened.
- Pour liquid broth into bowl, remove softened kelp and cut into thin strips, then add kelp back to broth.
- Add raw purple cabbage and dill, a little lemon and hemp oil.
- Season with Sea Salt, Garlic, Ginger and Curry powder.
- Eat as is or blend in a Vitamix until smooth and creamy!
- Slightly steamed brocolli, then sauteed in sunflower oil, onions, garlic, ginger, curry powder, tomato sauce, hemp seeds, sea salt
- Side of homeade salsa, tomatos, onions, peppers, garlic, cilantro, sea salt
- Avocado Salad, drizzle of olive oil, hemp oil, hemp seeds, seaweed flakes, lemon juice, garlic, curry powder, ginger & whole cherry tomato
- Kelp Seaweed Salad, marinated and cut in tomato sauce, onions and garlic
"Nix Special Kale" Dish
- Low flame Sautee Kale, onions and fresh garlic in Sunflower Oil.
- Marinate in oils until Kale is softer, but not cooked through - still a bit tender/raw.
- Add tomato sauce and Spices: Garlic, Ginger, Curry powder and sea salt.
- Take a plate and put a handful of fresh dill in center of plate.
- Place sauteed Kale ontop of Dill, and then place a third level of more dill ontop of the Kale.
- Add a garnish of sliced Avocado, Cheery/Sundried Tomatos and a spoonful of hemp seeds.
- Lastly, drizzle a table spoon of Olive Oil, Hemp Oil, lemon juice and a spoonful of fresh salsa.
- alkaline recipe
- beverage recipe
- dinner recipe
- lunch recipe
- anti candida recipe
- raw recipe
- salt free recipe
- breakfast recipe
- sugar free recipe
- oil free recipe
- soy free recipe
- gluten free recipe
- anti candida